Our ProLINK Range is a ultra-high performance pure acrylic tape that offers the ultimate in PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) performance. The ProLINK was specially designed for the most difficult and critical applications, where total quality assurance is required.
Used primarily in the Glass, Glazing & Construction, Sign & Display & POS markets for extremely hard to adhere to surfaces such as UPVC, Polypropylene, Styrene, Powder Coated Aluminium, Perspex & Acrylics, Painted & Varnished surfaces etc. The range is available in thickness of “0.25mm, 0.5mm, 1mm, 1.5mm & 2mm” and offered in any width from 6mm up to 1000mm.
The main FAB (Features, Advantages & Benefits) of the ProLINK Range;
- Provides a fantastic initial tack
- Temperature resistant 40°C to + 150°C (long term) 260°C+ (short term)
- Highly transparent and will defiantly not yellow over time
- Virtually impervious to UV
- Offers excellent clarity and superb die cutting and converting opportunities, due to its highly cohesive nature
- Superb resistance to environmental factors, including UV, ageing etc.
- Easy to remover Blue HDPE 140gsm Filmic Liner
- Ultra high sheer, high cohesive mass which in critical in most applications
For further information please contact 0191 2697810 or email@example.com